The Binary Hub is only 15 minutes from the heart of Dublin, the city’s universities and English speaking schools. Each room has a bed in a square and a half, bathroom in the room and plenty of space to store their belongings.
- Common Lounge area, study room, games room, multimedia room
- Free WiFi
- IT workstations, cable TV, telephone
- Air conditioning / heating
- Modern and hyper-equipped gym
- Sheets with weekly change
- Weekly cleaning service and coin-operated laundry
- 24/7 surveillance
- All rooms and apartments are accessible by lift
- Garage and parking for bicycles
At the residence, 24/7 staff can help you in case of need or answer any questions. There is also a nice gym open from 6 in the morning until midnight.
Info on the area and map
The renowned Guinness Storehouse is just a few hundred meters from the residence, just steps from the Binary Hub and also the Irish Museum of Modern Art “IMMA”, the Smithfield area is just across the river. The lighthouse of the lighthouse, which projects every day films of all kinds, from the most famous Hollywood films to the iteressant independent films – there is something suitable for all tastes.