IELTS specialized teachers!
Mini Groups of 4/8 international students, with IELTS focus
Interactive IELTS exercises and simulations
National Geographic Learning ebooks
- LIVE IELTS English lessons with native teachers
- Choose when to start, 4am, 8am, 12am, 4pm, 8pm or Midnight)
- Ebooks provided by National Geographic Learning
- 90 minutes per day of lessons (45 min + break 10 min + 45 min)
- 60 minutes per day of structured collaboration with international students
- Access to the school’s e-learning platform and IELTS exercises
- Regular simulations both writing and speaking
- Ability to add One-to-One tuition
- 3 months access to the e-learning platform after the end of the course
IELTS Preparation online is structured in 3 parts
The teacher will ask you some discussion questions that you need to think about before starting the IELTS online session.
You will be able to discuss these questions with your classmates through the chat function on the video conferencing software – and the teacher will be able to monitor these conversations.
To get the most out of this experience it is important to be prepared and complete the work assigned by the teacher in preparation for the online lesson.
This will have the following format:
– 10-20 minutes: Introduction and explanation;
– 10 minutes: Targets and goals;
– 30 minutes: Discussion of questions and text;
– 10-20 minutes: Examination of any grammar or vocabulary questions;
– 10-20 minutes: setting a post-lecture assignment and assignment for the next day;
These assignments (assignments) can be individual or involve collaboration with other group members – just like with the preparatory phase, you will be able to discuss online with the group and your teacher can monitor the chat.
Participation in all phases will be recorded in the register by the teacher.
STRUCTURE AND TIMETABLE OF IELTS PREPARATION
Various daily sessions to choose from
There are various possible starting times to choose from, if you’re in Europe the lessons start at:
If you’re in other areas, please refer to the tab below. Every session has at least one class for your current level.
Lessons Monday to Friday, for as many weeks as you want
Lessons are held Monday to Friday, 5 days a week, you can choose to book 1, 2, 3… or 24 weeks, up to you!
Sample day timetable: Let’s suppose that you choose the 9 o’clock session, in the morning, the session will start with 30 to 45 min of guided preparatory phase, followed by 2 sessions of 45 min each (90 in total) of face to face lesson with your teacher, LIVE, followed by an assignement phase that will last from 30 to 45 min.
Afterwards you’ll have the chance to keep practicing on the e-learning platform.
"INDUCTION" - WELCOME MEETING
What is an Induction?
- checking that all students are properly connected to the MS Teams platform.
- make sure every student took the Level Test.
- explain how the classes will take place.
- take a short speaking test.
- provide access to the e-books.
OTHER IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT THE IELTS PREPARATION ONLINE
End of Course Certificate
Optional One to One tuition
Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone
WHAT PLATFORM IS USED?
The exercises assigned by teachers in the “preparation” and “delivery” phases are partly done on the school’s e-learning platform, and partly offline. The online lessons are given via “Microsoft Teams”.
DON’T WORRY, accessing these portals is easy and immediate, everything is very simple and will be explained to you.
How will the IELTS Preparation lessons take place?
Microsoft Teams has everything teachers need to create a real lesson, including sharing content and learning materials, assigning individual and group exercises, and a chat to facilitate interaction.
What does the Microsoft Teams platform include?
Are online lessons as effective as lessons at school?
Online lessons have a dynamic compared to normal lessons, so the number of students per class has been reduced to a maximum of 8 so that teachers can devote more time and attention to each student. There are tasks to be carried out in collaboration with the other students, before and after class. In this way, students can prepare before class and consolidate what they have learned after class.
Do the online classes follow the same program as the classroom classroom attendance classes?
What is included in the price?
– Textbooks in eBook version of courses supported by National Geographic Learning
– Qualified mother tongue teachers
– One-to-one weekly tutorial with the teacher
– 90 minutes per day of virtual English teaching face to face (2 sessions of 45 minutes with 10 minutes break)
– 60 minutes per day of structured collaboration with classmates
– Full access to the school’s e-learning platform with countless resources for self-study
– FREE access to Microsoft Office for 12 months, including Word, PowerPoint and more!
– Ability to add One-to-One private lessons
Will there be a final test?
Will I get a level certificate?
Will there be an online writing/speaking test?
Are individual lessons also available online?
Will the classes take place in different time zones?
Who will be my teachers?
What kind of certification do teachers have?
I don't have a computer, can I still take classes online?
How are the classes formed?
How many lessons will the students have to attend every day/week?
Will there be a technical support service?
In the following link, a short tutorial for accessing and setting up Microsoft Teams is available: www.instagram.com/p/B92s1mBl1Fx.
What happens if a student does not participate due to technical problems? (connection problems etc.)
What if there are problems with the class/level?
IELTS Preparation Prices and Enrollment
Price as follows:
Registration fee and materials: 50€
*Minimum booking period 4 weeks.
To book follow this procedure:
- Fill the booking form;
- Receive payment and access instructions;
- Attend the booking confirmation;
- Prepare your study station;
- Be on time, be found connected and ready to start!