STUDY ENGLISH IN MALTA
Is the answer “yes”?
Great, we can offer you a good overview of the various options available!
Amongst our proposals you will find a number of destinations and offers dedicated to adults from 18 years and alsofrom 30 years up – in the latter case, keep an eye out for destinations that include “30+” or jump straight to the section: ENGLISH 30+ >>>
Treat yourself to a total immersion in the English language in Malta, it’s a unique life experience, which will enrich you in so many unexpected ways!
- Beautiful destinations
- Classes divided by starting level
- Flexible duration
- Start every Monday, all year round
How does an English course in Malta work?
The English courses for adults in Malta offered by Full-immersion are held in two modes, both characterized by a lot of interaction and abundant linguistic practice. The modalities are English group and English individual one to one (private lessons, one student and one teacher). Of course you can opt for a mix of group English course and one to one course. The group English courses offered in Malta are held in the morning and/or in the afternoon from Monday to Friday. They are designed to meet different types of needs and different types of students, both Adults 18 +, both over 30 and senior :
- English general and intensive English in Malta are the ideal courses to improve in a total and sixty degrees their skills or “skills” language and practice in groups of international students, led by native teachers Super Dynamic.
- English In The city is the ideal course to combine a concrete and structured linguistic practice and to explore the cultural aspects of the city chosen for your study holiday In Malta. The course consists of classroom sessions and thematic outings “on the road” together with the teacher and your new classmates.
- Exam Preparation courses (TOEFL, CAE, FCE), tailor-made courses for those who want to achieve the best possible results in their certification tests, thanks to targeted exercises and simulations.
- individual English one-to-one lessons, for students with specific and targeted needs, or for those who want to integrate them with a group course to strengthen their educational path in Malta.
When can I start my English course in Malta?
Not everyone can follow courses in pre-established periods, for this reason we have selected only courses that you can follow whenever you want. These are modular and include always new didactics. You can decide to follow your English course in Malta at any time of the year and for a duration of choice starting from a week up to over 48 weeks. The courses start every Monday, excluding the rare Mondays that match with the national holidays.
Will it be the right choice for me?
To see if the proposed courses can do for you, you need to evaluate a number of elements. An English course in Malta, perhaps with a certificate of Merit of the English school or a real international certification, is often seen as a mere integration to the CV and not as a real mile-stone. This could have been true a decade ago, today knowing English is a “primary” need. Probably, if you’re looking for an English course in Malta and you’ve landed on this page, you’ll agree with us. If you are an adult who has the goal of to invest a period abroad to improve your language skills in total rather than targeted, and you are looking for a high quality solution at the right price, you are in the right website!
Why choose an English course with Full-immersion?
Wondering why, in the jungle of educational offers in Malta, you should choose to follow one of the courses offered by us of Full-immersion? Well, because we are really passionate about our work, we move independently in the jungle of EFL (English as a Foreign Language) with passion and attention to detail. In addition, our advice is completely free and personalized.
We were among the first (if not the first ever) to have placed many energies and focus on the development of a section dedicated exclusively to adults aged 30 or more, and we are proud of it!
Unlike junior courses, the over 30 teaching offered in Malta includes more structured routes, which are developed on themes and topics that are very different from the young versions. Also, as it is easy to imagine, students of English on their 30s (or 40s, or 50s… there is no limit to age) tend not to have the same capacity as assimilation when compared to younger people, so the didactic method varies greatly. Each English course in Malta for adults provides language practice guided and a real immersion in contexts and real life situations.
How long for do I have to follow an English course in Malta?
To answer we should know with some precision where you start and where you want to arrive. If you ask us how long it takes to reach Paris, there is no standard answer. Will you leave from Venice or from Moscow? Are you going to drive, or will you take the plane?
Translated into didactic terms: what is your goal? From which level do you share?
- Statistically, with an English course in Malta of intensive type (30 lessons per week) are required on average 7-8 weeks to complete a whole level, then for example from Pre-Intermediate to Intermediate (7-8 weeks).
- Each one-to-one lesson is in terms of growing almost twice as much as a group lesson, but it has a significantly higher cost.
Based on statistics, if your goal is to move from a Pre-intermediate level to a Post-intermediate level, you should estimate 14-16 weeks of group intensive course, or 9-10 weeks of one to one course.
How much does an English course in Malta cost?
This is the question we are asked most frequently, and for good reason! The prices of English courses in Malta vary slightly according to the destination chosen, the substantial difference is actually given by the accommodation you choose to associate with the course. If you have an independent accommodation solution, your English course in Malta will have a fairly low cost. However, to simplify things we have thought of ourselves, our very simple calculation tools (available on each page “destination”) allow you to get a quote – or more quotes – for course and accommodation literally in a handful of seconds!